1.ANNE:This won't take a minute. JULIA:No problem.I need stamps anyway. 2 ANNE:Look.Here's the visa for my trip. JULIA:Wow.Look at all the stamps. ANNE:Yeah.I travelled so much in my previous job. 3 J

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 捷进英语

More than a hundrand and thirty thousand troops from 50 different countries are currently in Afghanistan. But you just heard Prime Minister Julia Gilos say most of Australian forces could be leaving Afghanistan soon. Right now there're around 1500 Au

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(四)月

UNIT FOUR Part One Warm Up Dialogue 1 A和B去上健身课,A对健身教练特别欣赏,而B却十分讨厌这种流汗的气氛。 A: Isn’t he the best instructor? I think *he’s so ⑴ hot. ⑵

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 4+1听力口语MP3

Todd: Hey Julia. Julia: Hey Todd, how are you doing? Todd: Good, good. Now Julia, you are really fit and also you are a yoga instructor and a runner so you are the perfect person to talk about extreme exercise. Julia: Extreme. I wouldn't say I'm an e

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Julia: So Todd we're talking about riots. Can you tell me about riots in America? You ever experienced any rioting? Todd: There has been a little bit, like there's been riots from, you know, fans going crazy, you know. Julia: Oh yeah. Todd: After the

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: Now there's a couple that are kind of, that are not as nice. They can be positive or negative like for example a helicopter parent. Julia: A helicopter parent? What's that? Todd: So a helicopter parent is basically a parent that just hovers ove

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, Julia, now you are a parent? Julia: That's right. Todd: And have you heard of all these terms that we have in the US for different types of parents? I wonder if you have them in the UK? Julia: You mean like soccer mum, stuff like that? Todd

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

A: Sorry, sir. We have to ration the sell of gas to 5 gallons for a buyer, because of the energy crisis. B: I see it. Well, I guess I have to cut down my gas consumption. Just give me four gallons, please. A: All right. Should I check under the hood?

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 移动英语

文本: William Carter:That tower's still sending people to the other side.If we act quick enough we can launch a rescue op before - Umm...you wanna tell me what's going on here? Myron Faulke:I asked the lad to devise a test to __(1)__ any more inf

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

Chapter 4 He was much better. He was growing fatter and stronger every day, if it was proper to speak of days. The white light and the humming sound were the same as ever, but the cell was a little more comfortable than the others he had been in. The

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Winston looked round the shabby little room above Mr Charringtons shop. Beside the window the enormous bed was made up, with ragged blankets and a coverless bolster. The old-fashioned clock with the twelve-hour face was ticking away on the mantelpiec

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

We can come here once again, said Julia. Its generally safe to use any hide-out twice. But not for another month or two, of course. As soon as she woke up her demeanour had changed. She became alert and business-like, put her clothes on, knotted the

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

1. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is in Egypt for the second round in the latest Mideast peace efforts. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas are set to meet at the summit. On Wednesday the summit shift

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(九月)

VOICE ONE: I'm Ray Freeman. VOICE TWO: And I'm Shirley Griffith with the Special English program, PEOPLE IN AMERICA. Every week we tell about a person important in the history of the United States. Julia Ward Howe Today, we tell about Julia Ward How

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(一)月

When Will Americans in Their Twenties Grow Up?二十岁是不是可以挥霍的光阴? Welcome to This Is America from VOA Learning English. Im Kelly Jean Kelly. And Im Jim Tedder. This week on our program, we look at changes in the lives of Americ

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(九)月

In the coastal Mexican city of Catemaco, indigenous traditions have mixed with Catholicism to create a unique brand of spirituality that sometimes puts spells ahead of crucifixes. People patronize brujos, or witches, like Julia Garcia to remedy physi

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2009年

主演:让雷诺罗伯特德尼罗肖恩宾罗恩杰里米乔纳森普雷西娜塔莎 麦克艾霍恩斯特兰斯卡斯加德Katarina WittMichael LonsdaleAmidouFodor AtkineAlan BeckworthBernard BlochDaniel BretonPierre ForestDyna GauzyDominic Gugli

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 看电影学英语

大家在青少年的时候一定有很多恋爱的经历或是见闻。比如在上中学的时候,谁和谁好上了,都是大新闻。那时候谈恋爱是不被允许的,因为老师家长们的意见是学生早恋会影响学习。现在想

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I apologize to you for what I have done. 我为我的所作所为道歉。 apologize to sb for sth 因为..(向某人)道歉 I apologize for being late. 我为迟到道歉 。 I apologize for my rudness. 我为自己的粗鲁道歉。 I apologize

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

I have a poor memory. 我记性不好。 A:Julia,what time is it? 茱莉娅,几点了? B:Eight o'clock.It's time for you to get up and have breakfast. 八点了。你该起床了。来吃早饭吧。 A:Oh,my God!I'm going to be late!I have no tim

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语